Some Awesome People

Thursday, November 12, 2015

I'm BACK!!!

I know, right? Who would have thought that the teenaged Alyianna Baggins, now adult, using her real name and Confirmation name, Anna Elizabeth, would ever come back to this little space of the universe?

I'm sorry I left you all hanging. School got so hectic that I promised myself I'd blog later. And then I didn't have a chance. And then I decided I would close the blog. The announcement that I would do so was another thing that "I'll just do later." It never happened. I finished another year of school. I grew up a little. I changed quite a bit. I went through a really difficult time in my life which I am recovering from at the moment (but I'm not going to go into details for because that would take me probably two days to write it all).

And then I read my friend Jamie's blog posts and remembered how much I had loved blogging. How great it was to get stuff off my chest and how peaceful the whole process was. And I thought to myself, I'm going to start blogging again! I can't promise I'll be perfect. I'm a university student who is just in the period of time before a whole ton of essays hits me like a brickload. But I'm going to try to keep doing it.

I believe the only thing that remains for me is to bring you all up to date a little on my life. I'm in my third year of university right now. I dislike all my English classes this time around because I don't like the way they're taught, which is unfortunate, seeing as I'm an English major. I pretty much only like my Theology class this semester because it's just really peaceful. Actually, I'm considering staying another year in school to take double major in Theology as well as English. I'm a tutor at school for English and Theology but, so far, I have more friends coming to me for help with History 200 (which is basically just a History of Ideology class) than anyone coming to me during my actual tutoring hours.

I looked at a couple of my older posts and saw that one of my goals was to do more creative writing. I haven't done a whole bunch of that, but ever since the summer, I've done some more fanfiction writing. I guess that kind of counts. *shrugs* I saw that I wanted to watch Captain America. DONE AND LOVED AND AN OFFICIAL MARVEL FANGIRL. (Man, I've missed writing sentences in all caps.) I still love Supernatural. My latest obsession is the band Fall Out Boy. Seriously. So much. The lyrics and my goodness Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump and I won't talk about that any more because I have an entire tumblr blog devoted to that trash. Yes, trash. I see that's the word that you young'uns use these days.

And I believe that's good enough for an update on me. At the moment, I'm recovering from being sick and sitting in a very very cold classroom wearing a Winnie the Pooh hoodie because over the last year, I suddenly realized that I really don't care what other people think of me. (You can thank tumblr for that.) In about half an hour, I'm off to have lunch with my Theo prof because it's only during both of our lunch breaks that he can meet with me. Will it look weird that I just have a small piece of pizza and a box of fruit with me? (Okay, maybe I don't completely not care what other people think.)

1 comment:

  1. ANNAAAAA I will be excited to see anything you post here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D