Some Awesome People

Saturday, September 13, 2014

THIS is what school life is like

Commence the tweets and Facebook posts from this week.


Tuesday, September 8th
WHY IS IT SNOWING THIS IS WRONG.


Tuesday, September 8th
DEAN RAY GOT SECOND PLACE AMONG ALL THE OTHER CONTESTANTS IN THE X FACTOR AUSTRALIA THIS WEEK. I REPEAT, DEAN RAY GOT SECOND.

‪#‎deanray‬ ‪#‎xfactoraustralia‬

Wednesday, September 10th
Campus got closed due to a power outage --- I'm loving the fact that I'm at home now.
(backstory: this was because the trees still had leaves and everywhere in the city trees were falling down... and they hit some power lines. and my dad barely saved our trees.)
 
Thursday, September 11th
I was extremely bored in science class today, so when I saw a solitary piece of chalk relaxing on a vacant desk, I decided to attempt to move it with my eyes. Let it be sufficient to say that I do not have the powers of Roald Dahl's Matilda.

‪#‎funatuniversity
Friday, September 12th
I've been wondering why I keep stopping after a couple of episodes in Supernatural. And it's not like I don't like the show because whenever I see a picture on Pinterest, my emotional switch is turned on to high.

I think it's my mind trying to stop me before it's too late...

*friends who like Supernatural create 31 comments below this post*


Friday, September 12th
I'm doing my English assignment on this great dystopian poem, so I can't stop listening to "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" because it just provides that perfect atmosphere.

Saturday, September 13th
Okay I've changed my mind. Mansfield Park has now replaced Pride and Prejudice as my favourite Jane Austen book.

Saturday, September 13th
*friend posts a picture of anemone*
Me: MY SQUISHY


Saturday, September 13th
Ah...Mansfield Park. It was love at first page. I believe we are getting married in the morning.


(By the way, I past French. Barely. So I don't know what I'm going to do with the last French course I have to take... :-/)

2 comments:

  1. Cool post idea! :D Glad you liked Mansfield Park so much! I have to finish reading it. Who are your favorite characters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably the heroine, Fanny. I really liked Edmund, but he drove me nuts in several parts of the book.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D