Some Awesome People

Sunday, September 28, 2014

I NEED YOUR INPUT PLEASE

My mom noticed that I'm not really getting comments on my blog anymore, and she asked me, "Are people interested in your blog anymore?" That got me to thinking. ARE you all still interested in this blog? Or only certain parts of it? I've noticed that I'll usually almost always get a comment on these types of posts...but hardly ever on the "saint of the day" and "article" posts. Are you only interested in posts about my life? Or are you bored with them? Do you still want this blog to exist or do you want it to have a makeover? Please answer in the poll I will be putting on the right side shortly, comment on this post, or both!

9 comments:

  1. I honestly comment very rarely... only if I have input that I feel adds something and isn't just commenting for the sake of it. I do read your posts -- nearly all of them -- I just don't comment! Please keep blogging! PLEASE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't comment still read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alyianna, I'm following you, but I don't comment. I often feel rushed when I'm on the internet because I have very little free time. So finding time to comment is difficult. Honestly, I can't say I'm a regular reader - not because you aren't interesting, but because life is busy and I have a hard time finding enough time to post on my blog.

    Just so you know, I have very few comments on my blog these days. I've wondered from time to time if anyone actually cares and is interested, too.
    Although, I have noticed on my blog that personal posts are just easier for people to find something to comment about. -but I don't blog to talk about me, so comments are few.
    Hang in there. You are such a great young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog a couple of years ago and I really like it. As someone in a very secular part of the world, I appreciate your saint of the day posts and I read them often. Same as Katy, I'm not in a habit of commenting if I have nothing to say, but please keep blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone! I am overwhelmed by how many people who don't usually comment decided to do so this once to keep me blogging. :) I understand that many people are too busy to comment (or to read much of my blog - I understand this one, Jennifer because I barely ever check any other blogs during the school year), but I just wanted to make sure that there was still some interest. Blogging will start again as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only ever read the personal posts. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D