Some Awesome People

Friday, September 12, 2014

things

I was shocked to find out that my sister has never watched the amazing Doctor Who episode that is "The Empty Child" / "The Doctor Dances". So we started watching that last night. And was the majority of our discussions devoted to the delicious creepiness? OH NO.

They all revolved around THIS dude.



*EXASPERATED SIGH*

Okay, I'm one of those people who does not approve of Jack... but still CAN'T STOP LIKING HIM AND ARGHHHH I SHOULDN'T.

LIKE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP SMILING AND HAVE DIMPLES?

WHY.


PLEASE. STAHP.

Yeah, so Mia and I spent the rest of the evening saying "hi" to each other with winks and big smiles. And giggling. A lot.


Anyway.

Things have been going okay with school, though I'm surprised that essays and so forth already started piling up the very first day.

My viewing of Supernatural has been put on hold for the moment with school. I'm sure I could find some time if I really wanted to, but at the moment I'm back in my reading stage and I don't want to lose that. I'm on my fourth Jane Austen novel, Mansfield Park - and I absolutely love it. I think my rating of her novels I've read so far would go something like this...

1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Mansfield Park
3. Emma
4. Sense of Sensibility

I got Northanger Abbey from a used bookstore... and then I'll need to find Persuasion. I find this quite interesting because Goodreads has rated Persuasion as Jane Austen's #2 right after Pride and Prejudice... and Mansfield Park is near the bottom... under Emma and Sense and Sensibility. Well, whatever they think, I suppose...


Anna, Signing Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D