Some Awesome People

Friday, August 1, 2014

WINNER OF THE CONTEST!!!

The winner of the 101 Days of Blogging contest is...

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

...Jessy Jones!

*cheering and clapping is heard everywhere throughout the domain of Anna's blogs*

I do not have access to my writing and picture files at the moment, but as soon as I get back to my regular computer on Saturday, I will start working on your "ebook", Jessy. I would greatly appreciate if you were to send me an email through which I could respond to with your prize once I finish creating it.


Cheers,
Anna :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, lovely! Thank you!

    Yes, of course. You can email me at writeressjessy@gmail.com.

    I can't wait to read your writings and see your pictures! :)

    the writeress || barefoot in the snow

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D