I found this delicious idea on Emily's blog. So I decided to steal (I did ask) her idea and use it for a post of my own. I am going to use these first two days of August (they can still count as July, right?)... just because.
You may have noticed that I completely changed the songs on the music playlist on the right side of the blog (scroll down a little to find it). A lot of the songs are happy... because I'm in a good mood. I just came back from a week-long vacation with my family and I got messages from two good friends that I haven't heard from a while.
Some of my Posts
- I made a list of my favourite books
- I also made a dream list
- I wrote some more reviews
- The way my mind runs
- I wrote about an Indian village
- Thoughts on being single
- A mash-up post like the posts of old
- I did a Doctor Who challenge
- I made a quotable quote
- How I identify with Stephen Moffat
This Month's Hearts
I finally made another music video. It's got two flaky bits at the end I couldn't get rid of, but other than that, I'm very proud of it. I started watching Supernatural. I started watching the fourth season of Merlin. And I finished watching The Lizzie Bennet Diaries on Youtube (which is the best YouTube channel in the world, by the way). I met up with eight friends and went bowling. We had a great time. I'm finally one book behind my reading goal on Goodreads (yeah, I sort of doubt I'm going to reach it because I will have literally no time to read during the school year).
My Latest Favourite Songs
Christina Perri's new album Heard or Heart. Regina Spektor's album Far - an old favourite I rediscovered. And also some old Enya songs I forgot about. :)
~ Sea of Lovers ~
~ Anywhere Is ~
Posts I've Loved
- 55 Questions About Books | Part 1 by the Notebook Sisters
- The Best Books Truly Change Our Lives by Hannah
- Any post by Treskie (Seriously, I love this girl. She can do no wrong in my eyes...at least when it comes to blogging and TV show suggestions. I always love every suggestion and post she sends my way.)
- Snippets from Bonnie Rose by Kiri Liz
Best Book(s) I read this month
I'm going to make this a tie between The House of Hades (which I have a love-hate relationship with [who says you can't have a love-hate relationship with books?!]) and Angels in the Dust (the book my mom recommended to me and was incredibly fantastic).
Some Things I pinned this month
Because I can never not make a post with pictures (unless I'm too busy to do so).
|to Writing Inspiration Bank|
|to Austenitis (LOVE the lizzie bennet diaries!!!)|
|to Disney/Pixar Fun|
|to Oncers Board (very excited for season four!)|
|to Whovians United|
|to Other Assorted Fandoms|
Here's to an amazing August!