Some Awesome People

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I wish I was Scottish so I could complain about things

I can't wait until this French is over so I can blog properly again!!! :D

Well, what have I been up to?

Doctor Who has started up again and I am very excited! It is the first time that I have caught up sufficiently enough to be watching what's on at the moment and have to wait until the next week to watch the next episode. The first episode, "Deep Breath" was very very very VERY good (besides one scene that Moffat should have never put in, but you can read my review here).



What else? I found a new song/singer that I love (through X Factor Australia, but this girl is British)...

Gabrielle Aplin ~ Home
(music starts at 0:54)


I figured out how to do some things in GIMP, so I've started making collages again. :) Here is the collage I made last night. The one annoying thing is that I can't get the text tool to work, so I have to slowly and very carefully write out the text myself with a paintbrush or pencil tool.



Hmm...maybe I should open a little "shop" where you all can make collage requests. What do you think about that? Would any of you be interested in that?


Besides that, I think that French is slowly working away at my sanity. I'm trying to keep myself alive through music... and Supernatural... and Pinterest.

Seriously though. You should see how active my Pinterest is.

From my Doctor Who board...





... to my other fandoms blog...

Highlighting caring brothers...



...to crazy friends...



... to showing what hiatus does to Sherlock fans' minds.




LE FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D