Some Awesome People

Sunday, July 20, 2014

the way my mind runs

Thoughts taken from my Twitter and Facebook accounts.


I've decided to blame my blonde moments on the fact that I've still got blonde highlights in my hair.
Source


Wow... looking at these pictures are like going through photos that your extended family sent you while they were on a vacation. I'm thinking things like, "Wow, Henry is getting so big!" and "Hook and Emma... awwww ".

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3157983/georgina-haig-elsa-emerges-once-upon-time-set-cast-00/


I think I'm feeling book withdrawal. I do not know what to do with my life. Should I read another book or pine over the one I finished?
Source



I just love it when one of YouTube's suggested videos is one of my own videos. Oh, stop it, YouTube, you.


I've heard it said that stripes are thinning. Well, then...bring on the stripes and bring on the chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. LOL love this. XD I suppose I do something similar with Sherlock set pictures. Ah, book withdrawal! Hope it's not too painful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't too bad... I just couldn't think what to do with my life for one day after finishing The House of Hades. So it wasn't too bad, though that one day sucked.

      Delete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D