Some Awesome People

Thursday, July 24, 2014

My Thoughts of Today

7:50 a.m.
*groggy me* Mmm... why hasn't anyone woken me up yet? Well, good thing I woke up by myself. Thanks for waking me up, God.

8:10 a.m
*entering church for Vacation Bible School* Oh God... not him.
(Explanation: There's this really annoying twelve-year-old who has been bothering other people as well as me. For example, he took a cane from the skits room yesterday and ran to the crafts room. So I took his phone in order to trade it back for the cane. However, he decided to hit me with the cane instead until I gave back his phone.)

11:50 ish
*seeing one of the 3-year-olds* Awwww....she's so adorable!

1:00 p.m.
Oh wow... is it already 1?

2:34 p.m.
Okay...time to get back to French! *inward sigh*

2:58 p.m.
I can't find the right version of "Verbo Caro Factum Est" (it's my absolute favourite hymn with the guys who sing bass beginning and ending it) and it's annoying me greatly!

3:13 p.m.
Wow...our bush outside is getting so big!

5:23 p.m.
Time to make salad for supper.

6:10 p.m.
I love this video! *squee*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D