Some Awesome People

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Dream List

I know, I know... I missed yesterday's 101 Blog Party post. I apologize, but you'll need to get used to it because these next two weeks, I'll be either out of the house for half of the day or the whole day. Sorry about that. :-/

Anyway, I thought I would make a list of my dreams/wishes - both the possible and pretty much impossible ones... because who knows? ;)


1. Learn new languages.
I'm learning French now. I also want to learn Polish, Italian, Hungarian, and Russian.

2. Travel.
I want to travel all over my native country Canada (well, okay, maybe not up north haha). I also want to travel in Europe - especially to those warmer countries! I'd like to spend a short amount of time just seeing the wild nature in Africa, too. And, of course, Australia and New Zealand. :) :)

3. Learning/practicing artistic things.
Making better music videos. Improving my singing (range?). Being able to knit more than just a straight line, and perhaps learning more about sewing and crocheting, too. Being able to make nice graphics. Being able to play the piano. Dance (especially ballet and ballroom dancing). Does cooking new recipes count as artistry? ;)

4. Improve my spiritual life
Spend more time on praying and reading spiritual books. See #5.

5. Get my own place
The reason that I want to do this is because I want to be able to schedule things in my own time. Main reason - in the privacy of my own house (as well as not having to cater to other's wishes), I'll have more time to write in my prayer journal, read religious books, pray the Rosary, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D