Some Awesome People

Thursday, June 26, 2014

I Went on a Trip a Few Days Ago
















One of my favourite things to do is take pictures of God’s beautiful creation. While my family walks ahead on a mountain trail, I walk behind and keep stopping to snap another picture of something beautiful. I’ve also recently become interested in trying to take pictures with interesting angles or designs. And when I found the macro setting on my camera that allows me to take pictures of very small items, like flowers, I was jubilant.



I've got a couple of questions for you lovely followers. Do any of you know anything about publishing your own photo book? Is it as simple as creating one of those books online, printing out some copies, and selling them? And would any of you be interested in buying a book of my photos if I made one? It's probably another one of my crazy ideas...but are any of you interested?

4 comments:

  1. HI! OHHH!!!!!! MOUNTAINS!!! *SPAZZ* SO PRETTY!! ;p You know I LOVE the Rockies! I'm so Jealous! I may a book! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you do!! :D Oooooh!

      By the way, did you ever get my email about your archery thing? I'm sorry I haven't sent you a letter in a while...I've been really busy.

      Delete
  2. book.... hmm... i think i would be interested

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D