Some Awesome People

Monday, June 9, 2014

I Love Warm Hugs

Thank you to Kathy for tagging me! (I love your drawings by the way.)


warm hugs are nice =)

The rules are as follows...

1. Follow the blog that tagged you (optional).
2. Include two or more pictures that include your favorite characters, books, movies, or lyrics from songs (they can also be your own edits or pictures).
3. Tag five or more bloggers and tell them.
4. Answer the blogger’s ten questions related to characters, books, movies, or lyrics.
5. Create your own questions having to do with the same thing.


1. Done! (Because I wanted to.)

2. Does it have to be only two??? *sighs*

One of my drawings... for the amazing Gina Marinello-Sweeney's book I Thirst.

The sign says 'Asturian Lighthouse'. For two characters I definitely ship. ;)

You've probably seen this one before somewhere on the Internet. If not, shame on you! Shame on your family...shame on your cow!



3. The lovely bloggers I nominate:
- Trrrrreskie (you fabulous blogger, you)
- Ivania (LOVE the last pictures you posted on your blog)
- Arda (gollum, gollum)
- Bernabear (but what if I want to be girly, bro?)
- Hannah (for your new blog)


4. Alrighty then.

What book do you think would make the. best. movie adaption?
(Oooh! Oooh! I know! Pick me! Pick me!) The Curse of the Gloamgloazer. Or any other Edge Chronicles book. Or The Mysterious Benedict Society. Or....

What movie/book quote do you think is the most underrated?
Anna: I don't even know what love is.
Olaf: That's okay. I do. Love is putting someone else's needs before yours.

What movie/book quote do you think is the most overrated?
"Okay?" "Okay."

...because I hear about books that people are crazy about all the time. I am tired of hearing how amazing The Fault in Our Stars and Divergent is. I seriously doubt they are that good.

What’s a book or movie that you have never read or seen but really want to?
The Help. The other books of Melanie Dickerson that I haven't read yet.

What fictional character(s) are you most like?
A mix between Pippin/Bilbo and Donna/Rose, most likely.

Tangled or Frozen?
I haven't watched Frozen, so I'll skip this question.

What Disney movie do you think shows the most Christian views? What views does it portray?
Probably Snow White and Sleeping Beauty because they are such innocent movies.

8. Favorite “Let It Go” spoof? (If you don’t have one, google them. There’s a lot out there!)
Too busy. I'll come back to this later.

What quote speaks to you the most?
"To love another person is to see the face of God" - Les Miserables

Have you ever read a book or seen a movie and then wished you’d passed on it?
Yes. Isolde, Queen of the Western Isles


And I'm also going to do my sister's questions, just for fun.

What is your favourite book? 
The Lord of the Rings. Duh. And next, Les Miserables.

What is your favourite movie?
Same as above.

Who is your favourite character from your fav. book?
Frodo. And then Jean Valjean.

Who is your favourite character from your fav. movie?
Same as above.

What is your all-time fav. book/movie?
*sighs*

Who is your all-time fav. character from your all-time fav. book/movie?
Zzzzzz....

Disney back then or Disney now?
Classic Disney, all the way! I have scorn for Disney today.

Favourite all-time quote from a book?
Here's one: "All we have to do is to decide what to do with the time that is given to us."

Favourite all-time quote from a movie?
"And I'm JAVERT! Do not forget my name!"

What book do you really want to be made into a movie?
Already answered above.


5. My questions for those I have tagged...

1. Would you rather be hunted down by Jean Valjean or the Nazgul?
2. Lumiere or Cogsworth?
3. Which book has been made into a movie but you think it would be better as a TV show?
4. And vice versa (TV show, better as a movie)?
5. What is one scene from a book that you were extremely disappointed didn't show up in its movie adaptation?
6. The age old question - books or movies?

6 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeeeeeeerrrrooooo. The Mysterious Benedict Society is good! it's cute!

    Tangled is better than Frozen. Better characters, better music, less plot holes, FLYNN.

    You should watch the "Let it Go" google translate spoof, that one's good. Or Christina Bianco. SHE's amazing.

    I should get to this either monday or wednesday. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read all the sequels and the newest one about Mr. Benedict's childhood. :) :) :)

      Flynn is good enough a reason for me. ;)

      I will do so! :D

      Delete
  2. Lovely drawing. <3 Thanks for tagging me! Unfortunately, I don't really answer tags on my blog. I'm sorry! :( But thank you anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you. :) That means a lot since I'm terrible at it. :) :)

      No problem - I wasn't sure, but I thought I would tag you anyway because I love your blog. :)

      Delete
  3. That's a pretty drawing! Nice sand, the color and texture is good. :)
    Thanks for the tag! I love how I am now associated with Gollum. XD (I have a post mostly finished with these tags - I will do it eventually!)
    Those are great characters to be similar to!
    "And I'm JAVERT!" XDDD That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Arda!

      I will check it out when you do. :) :)

      Delete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D