Some Awesome People

Monday, May 5, 2014

This video changed my view of life.



I've felt lonely a lot of times from being with a friend but she or he looked at her/his phone the whole time we were together. I've told myself that I would never do this to someone, I've agreed with family and friends that our world is too much into TV and gadgets...

...but I didn't realize that just my own computer time at home would feed into this. I cried while watching this video. And I promise I'm going to change my life. I'm not going to spend time caring that nobody liked the post that I thought was funny. I'm not going to spend so much time watching TV shows, but instead read a book or enjoy the outdoors. Spend more time with the people I love...and perhaps, one day, find love.

2 comments:

  1. My mom just sent me this video yesterday, and I'm planning on blogging about it. It's funny the ways that God works. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liiiike. (even though, I'm using a display to inform you of such. XD)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D