Some Awesome People

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

These Personality Tests are confusing...

When I did the Carl Jung personality test, I got ESFJ. It's pretty close to how I am...except for the J part (I'm not good at working rather than playing when I need to). I checked out ESFP, and it seems also close, but perhaps to a lesser extent.

Using this information, who am I from Doctor Who?
More Donna than Rose (I agree with that).


From Middle Earth and Downton Abbey?
More Bilbo and Lady Cora than Pippin and Rose (I agree with that).


And some facts about me...


Does ESFP fact #3 go against ESFJ fact #18? Maybe I'm just a contrary person??? Hmm...


One of my faults...*sigh*


Well, not ALL of the time.
Yes, in the way that I try to see good in everyone.


I would like to think so.



What personality are you? Find out and let me know!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. https://www.personalitypage.com/ISTJ.html

      This sounds like the type of person I like best. :)

      Delete
  2. These things confuse me a bit, but I recently took a test as well and got INFP. After looking into it a bit, I think INFP is very accurate. Maybe some INTP in there as well, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds a little bit like a mix between my mom and my sister. :)

      Delete
  3. This is really interesting! Nice characters. :) I'm INFJ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound super nice. :) (https://www.personalitypage.com/INFJ.html)

      Delete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D