Some Awesome People

Monday, May 19, 2014

The Sunshine Award


Rules:
* Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
* Answer the questions they asked you.
* Nominate other bloggers.
* Give them a list of questions.
* Let them know that they have been nominated.
* The Sunshine Award button must be on your blog post.

Thanks, Bernabear! (By the way, disregard that comment on your post - I didn't realize you had a different name on Google + and thought you were someone different!)

My Questions
What's your favorite 90's song? I listen to more recent music usually, but I like "Every Breath You Take" by The Police and "You'll Be In My Heart" by Phil Collins.
What is the craziest job you would want to do? Get paid for travelling around the world (hey, it could be training for being a tourist agent or something!)
How many koalas have you seen in your life? Mmmm...not sure if I've seen any. :(
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? I have no idea! Maybe somewhere in Mexico?
On a scale of one to ten, whats your favorite flower? Lilacs. And they're at #11. ;)


I nominate...!
Lucia Silva @ Animals in a Kid's Life

And here are my questions for you:
1. Do you know that you are a very lovely person? :) (Yes, you are!)
2. Which of these would you rather do: be the Doctor's companion, solve crimes with Sherlock, or get married to one of the characters from the Enchanted Forest (pretend that they're not married off already :P)?
3. What song do you listen to that you're embarrassed to admit? (Come on, we all have one or two. :P)
4. Where is the nearest fire hydrant to your house?
5. What book are you reading at the moment?
6. What is your craziest dream? Aim high!

And that's about it. I'm looking forward to your answers! :)

- Anna

5 comments:

  1. I just got tagged a couple posts ago, so I'm just gonna answer the questions on here. KAY?

    1. Do you know that you are a very lovely person? :) (Yes, you are!
    lol. I am? Aww. (I don't think so) But you are too.

    2. Which of these would you rather do: be the Doctor's companion, solve crimes with Sherlock, or get married to one of the characters from the Enchanted Forest (pretend that they're not married off already :P)?
    Eeeeh, prolly go with the Doctor, because he builds people up and doesn't tear them down. (Here, I'm speaking about Eleven.) The Enchanted forest people are so messed up. lol. XD

    3. What song do you listen to that you're embarrassed to admit? (Come on, we all have one or two. :P)
    Eeeh. The "Dumb Ways To Die" song, and "Just to get high" by nickleback.

    4. Where is the nearest fire hydrant to your house?
    *eyeballs you* I actually don't know. O.o

    5. What book are you reading at the moment?Bl
    Jack's "Broken Blade" books.

    6. What is your craziest dream? Aim high!
    I want to be a famous singer with my sisters. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice post. Thanks! Just remember to thank whoever tagged you :)

      Delete
    2. LUCIA!!!!!

      1. You are!!!
      2. I agree (with both statements).
      3. Checking those both out.
      4. Well, neither do I. :P
      5. :) :)
      6. Who doesn't? :)

      Delete
  2. Getting paid to travel would be awesome. :D And lilacs are beautiful. Thanks for the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time! Let me know when you do it (so I can see it). :)

      Delete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D