Some Awesome People

Monday, May 12, 2014

A New Era Has Begun

So.

I finished my last exam on the last day of April at around 7-ish p.m. And now that I've had time to get back my marks, relax back into a no-school (well, except for the French I'm doing during the spring) atmosphere, go to some appointments, etc. etc., I can start working on my things-to-do-but-not-too-many-of-them-will-get-done list.


Things-to-do-but-not-too-many-of-them-will-get-done list
- work on blogs (this one, a guest post {finished} for Lucia's animal blog, my/Lucia's soon-to-be all-fandoms blog, my reviews blog {and I got lots of material for it from the library!!!}, and maybe write some stuff for my writing blog)
- read my books from the library
- clean out the basement for mah little 'house'
- work for my dad's publishing company
- work on / learn things about photography, piano, music videos, singing
- play with my sister (hopefully she will be nice - she's yelling at me right now because I'm supposed to be getting ready for church instead of making a blog post right now)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're mostly done with school! :) Nice to finally have time to relax and do stuff, I bet! Enjoy your things-to-do-but-not-too-many-of-them-will-get-done (I can relate)!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D