Some Awesome People

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thoughts of the Day ~ April 3, 2014

Just thought it might be interesting to start this. Let me know if you want me to keep going with this.  

Childhood memory of the day: After reading the book Harriet the Spy, I made my own 'spy notebook' by decorating a notebook cover. But really, what I did was sit at the bench at the playground right by my house and describe what I saw and what I was thinking. You could say that it was one of the things that developed my writing. 

Soundtrack piece of the day: "Redbeard" from Sherlock Season 3

Quote of the day: “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” (Dr. Suess)

Picture of the day: Belle (I will start putting my own photos for this section soon...I PROMISE)


6 comments:

  1. I love Harriet the Spy!! That is a good book. Oh man, that sounds like a good idea! That is a good way to learn about writing too. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that there is some interest in these types of posts. ;)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, that's a really pretty picture! That's cool about your notebook. I haven't listened to the series 3 soundtrack yet but Redbeardddd *feels*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this kinds of posts. :D I like that Dr. Suess quote. I like Belle.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D