I'm getting more and more excited because I just realized that school will be over in a matter of weeks. I know that bubble is going to burst very soon because I need to finish two major projects (aka Human Nutrition and an English essay) and start studying for finals, but I prefer to keep up the good mood while I have it. I'm going to need that good start.
I have so many plans for the summer.
1. I'm going to work for my dad's Catholic publishing company.
2. Clean out the basement by selling all the stuff we have piled in there. I want to move down there.
3. Keep up my French.
4. Learn some more things about photography (I promise I will post photos!), movie making, and picture editing. And make some music videos. And cover some songs.
5. Go on awesome trips with my family.
6. Relax with some good books.
7. Work on Innocent/FOTN.
8. Perhaps start a correspondence religion course.
9. And, all in all, just relax with FOUR MONTHS of vacation.
Last, but not least, Sunday's episode of OUAT was very heartbreaking. Spoiler picture ahead (which is why I'm saying this last, so that you can skip it if you want).