Some Awesome People

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Best Five Songs - Day Two: Doctor Who / Murray Gold

You don't know how hard it was to choose JUST FIVE. And I tried to put them in an order of highest to lowest, but I could flip them around easily enough depending on my mood.


~ The Doctor's Themes ~ 9, 10, 11 ~
Yeah, yeah, I know it's cheating with 3 in 1. But I love them together like this.
I still can't decide whether I like 10 or 11's theme better. And this video is 
one of my favourite music videos ever.


~ This is Gallifrey, Our Childhood, Our Home ~


~ Goodbye Pond ~
I put this as #2 on the list of Top Twelve saddest scenes I'm making. 
Beautiful and heartbreaking music, by the way.


~ Doomsday ~
What memories this video brings up.


~ The Long Song ~
The music starts at 0:19.
Try listening to this song while thinking of 11's death. Results will be utter feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D