Some Awesome People

Monday, March 10, 2014

Best Five Songs - Day One: OneRepublic

As I listen to music while I do my homework, I thought that I might as well start doing a "chain-post-type-thing" (I know there's another name for this, but I forget at the moment.) What I'm going to do is post my five favourite songs by a music artist. Today, I'm going to do One Republic - not because I like them a whole lot (because I only like a couple of their songs)...but just because that's what I was in the mood for at this precise moment. These songs aren't in any particular order. (Well, sort of.)


~ OneRepublic ft. Sara Bareilles ~ Come Home ~


~ Marching On ~


~ Counting Stars ~


~ Stop and Stare ~
I watched this video all the time when I was younger and crazy about Elijah Wood. 
I remember when I could name almost all the scenes (which movie they were from).


~ Tiffany Alvord & The Piano Guys ~ Secrets~
I know this is kind of cheating, but this cover is WAAAAY better than the original.
And pretty much the only reason I like this song.


Which of these songs do you like the best? Which OneRepublic song is YOUR favourite? I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D