Some Awesome People

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Disney Challenge Days 20 & 21: Favourite moments and quotes

This one is going to take a while because I will have to be giving at least a half a dozen for each. So let us begin.


I feel like my sense of humour is corrupted in that I always find the
"Oh, Simba, it's to die for" line hilarious. 


"I want to do something for her... but what?"

"Well, there's the usual things: flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend to keep..."
Beauty and the Beast

"You were my new dream."
Tangled

"I am on my way, I can go the distance. I don't care how far, somehow I’ll be strong. I know every mile, will be worth my while. I will go most anywhere to find where I belong."
Hercules

"When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world."
The Lion King

"At least I got to see you...one last time."
Beauty and the Beast

"Keep your chin up. Someday there'll be happiness again."
Robin Hood

"But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew, you never knew."
Pocahontas


I know that people usually count Pixar even though it's Disney soooo....


2 comments:

  1. I find the Lion King quote really funny too. I try to use it, and usually end up looking like a fool because no one knows what I'm talking about. :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D