Some Awesome People

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Disney Challenge Days 18 & 19: Favourite names & soundtracks

Favourite names
Anna. Heh. Okay, that's a little vain because as far as you all know, that's too close to my Internet name. So let me think of something else. I like Elsa...and Merida...and Flynn Rider. ;D

Favourite soundtracks
I'm obviously either going to go with either the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack or with the Tarzan soundtrack because I love those songs the most. (Give me a break, it's BEAUTY AND THE BEAST! AND PHIL COLLINS.)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack too! It is so beautiful! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WE'LL BEEEEEE....HUMAN AGAIN! OH, HUMAN AGAIN!

      Delete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D