Some Awesome People

Friday, February 7, 2014

Disney Challenge Day One: Favourite Movie

So...I had a feeling that I need to do something to kickstart this blog up again. You know, after I started posting Doctor Who stuff all the time and you probably all got sick of me. So I thought, what better way than to do one of those challenges...with Disney? Because come on, who doesn't love Disney?

(Person at the back: I don't.
Me: Then go away.)

So...(I use this word way too much. Anyone have a suggestion on a synonym?) here we go.




1. Favourite Movie

NO WAY. You expect me to pick my favourite Disney movie? Why did you have to start with the most impossible question first?!

Okay. *calms down* Let's think...think, think, think. Hmm...maybe I should just list some of my favourites on the top of my head and go down from that...

Robin Hood. Brother Bear. Beau...


Beauty and the Beast. No question about it. How could I have been so stupid to not think of it right away?! *slaps forehead*

It's such a classic story and is just...perfect. I love it. :)



Stay tuned for more tomorrow. :) Oh, and if anyone wants to do the challenge with me, you're very welcome to. (That means you, too, Lucia.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D