Some Awesome People

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Disney Challenge Day 14 & 14: Favourite villains & romantic moments

Good mix, eh? :P I decided to start doing more than one to make sure I end at the end of the month, and not in March.

The first one is easy. My favourite villain (and favourite character from The Lion King) is Scar.

Look at that smile there. What a winner.

Second one, however, is not going to be easy. So, again, I'll go with a tie between two ones at the top of my head.

- Flynn & Rapunzel boat scene
- Kristoff & Anna kiss scene (HE. ASKED.)
- Flynn saves Rapunzel & then Rapunzel saves him
- Lady & the Tramp's night out (not just the classic spaghetti-and-meatballs dinner)
- Carl & Ellie grow old together

NO. HOLD UP. I'VE CHANGED MY MIND.

This whole little movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D