Some Awesome People

Monday, December 2, 2013

Country on a Cold Day

It's a really cold day where I live. It's been snowing. I still have to go to school, though I really don't want to. Because of bad weather, I would probably not go if it wasn't for the fact that French is going to have important information for a test.

At the moment I'm typing this, I've been doing math. Math is so much better with country music. :) Here are some of my favourites. Enjoy!


Hunter Hayes - I Want Crazy


The Band Perry- Done


Miranda Lambert - Mama's Broken Heart


Carrie Underwood - Two Black Cadillacs
What the song is about isn't really the most appropriate (and neither is Carrie Underwood), but the music is good and I like how those women get caught out in the end for their crime.


Tim McGraw & Taylor Swift ft. Keith Urban - Highway Don't Care

2 comments:

  1. As soon as I'm done doing school with my niece, I'mma come back here and listen to these. I"ve only heard like.. two of them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D