Some Awesome People

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Stuffzzzz

THIS. IS. MY. NEW. FAVOURITE. SONG.


I love the songs I've heard from him so far because he's country and amazing and also because I can tell  he's Christian.



Side Note: If wanting to be the Doctor's companion is crazy, I WANT CRAZY.

Ahem.



Dear Future Husband Agency,

1. My future husband has got to be Catholic and pro-life and all that stuff.
2. He has also got to be polite and gentleman-like otherwise he's going to have it rubbed into him. ;)
3. I'd like a country boy who plays guitar.
4. But then again, someone Italian and good-looking like Gianluca would be great...but #3 is more important than #4.
5. He's got to have a good sense of humour.
6. He's got to like The Lord of the Rings.

Love,
- Alyianna

P. S. Someone like the Doctor would override #3, 4, and 5. Someone like the Doctor would be the best.
P. P. S. David Tennant?


--> I'm really sad because I want to watch "The Day of the Doctor" when it comes out but I'm still on the beginning of Season 2. :(

--> Time to end with awesomeness from Pinterest.




















3 comments:

  1. You're so funny, Alyianna. I'm glad you love Doctor Who!!!!! DoooWEEEOOOO. And all that. :)

    HOW did you not know about Hunter Hayes!? The guy is adorable and talented, and I own his CD. Have you heard Light Me Up? That's one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I love it. It's my new favourite thing after The Lord of the Rings. :)

      I dunno. I heard about him from you. :D *thinks* I don't think so...I'll have to check it out.

      Delete
    2. And...why, thank you. I try to be. ;)

      Delete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D