Some Awesome People

Saturday, November 16, 2013

So...hey :)

I haven't done an update for a while, so I thought that I might do a quick one in snatches in between my math. Yes, it's a very busy weekend this....weekend. I have math practice to do to keep up, a history assignment, and a Psych unit test to study for...not to mention the history essay I have to work on to get it done for next week, the French recording I just finished...and a Psyc assignment and an English essay I have to start on as soon as possible. Yeah, I'm going a little bonkers.


Here are some songs that I am digging at the moment. (That a weird word to use...digging. Ahem. Heh.)

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
And I love the music video. :)


The Doctor's Theme(s) - 9, 10, 11
I can't even decide which theme I like best. I love them all in their own singular ways.


Ed Sheeran - Grade 8
I find it kind of weird that I like this song...but it's very catchy. :P


Dr. Who - This is Galifrey
Not that I've gotten this far in the show yet, but...THIS MUSIC. I LOVE IT.


Snow Patrol - New York
I found this song through the Beauty & the Beast TV show.
 And you guessed it...I love it because of the show and yeah....



I finally listened to....

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?!?!?!?!




Hehe.

Well, one of my friends got me re-addicted to Pinterest. It's amazing. You should follow me. ;)

Alyianna B on Pinterest

I pin awesome things like...







Yeah...and I just discovered Hunter Hayes. :) :) :)





New country music <3. :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Hunter Hayes is much awesome. I want to play "Wanted" at my wedding. :D

    Radioactive is oddly addicting. *snort* That video, though. Makes absolutely NO sense.

    I love that Snow Patrol song. I have never heard it before, but I love it.

    WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!?

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea. :)

      :O Really? It seemed to me like a repetition of the Colosseum and Roman killing festivals...just with stuffed animals.

      I'm glad you like it. :D

      OOH-DE-LALLY.

      Delete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D