Some Awesome People

Monday, November 18, 2013

Florida Woman Marries......

......a giant Ferris wheel called Bruce!

TOMAS JIVANDA
Monday 18 November 2013




Despite same sex marriage being illegal in the state, Linda Ducharme is legally married to the clump of steel

A woman married to a giant Ferris wheel called Bruce has renewed her vows to the inanimate object.

Linda Ducharme legally married the theme park ride last year in Florida, a state in which same sex marriage is illegal.

The vow renewal, conducted by a non denominational priest who resigned from the Catholic Church over his role in the ceremony, was captured by US channel Logo TV.

“I tie you flesh to steel,” the priest says. Ms Ducharme then repeats the vow: “I Linda, take you Bruce, in this sacred marriage. I pledge to you my heart, my body and my spirit.” (....)

Continue reading: link

1 comment:

  1. Either she had a really REALLY bad experience with human males, or someone is just looking for attention!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D