Some Awesome People

Friday, November 8, 2013

Disney Awesomeness



:) <3 :) <3


Covers


Winnie the Pooh - Zooey Deschanel
I think this cover is awfully sweet. <3


Next up, I found a hilarious cover of "Kiss the Girl" (which was so funny that I found it hard not to laugh out loud)...but, unfortunately, I can't find it on YouTube, so you'll have to go to this link.

Now...my favourite Disney medleys:

Out-of-bounds: (Peter Hollins & Alex G.) I can't even put this one in a ranking because it just blows my breath away. It is so professional and amazing and...I can't even express it in words, so just WATCH IT.
1. UMass Etc. (This one is my absolute favourite because it is hilarious and funny and everyone should watch this at least once in their lifetime.)
2. Nick Pitera (Okay, this guy is amazing and awesome and you should all know that. And his vocal RANGE!!!)
3. Jervy & Bri: "Once upon a time, Disney made good music..." (Great beginning. xD)
3. Heather Traska - Part 1 and Heather Traska - Part 2


GIFS, Etc.



Okay...umm...*snickers*

I actually laughed out loud at this one.





And finally, me



You:
Ummm.....


Me:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D