Some Awesome People

Saturday, November 23, 2013

DAY OF THE DOCTOR



While I regrettably can't watch "The Day of the Doctor" because
A. I have way too much schoolwork to do
and
B. I'm just finishing Season 2, with five more seasons to go

I thought I'd do a little post to celebrate before I go and do math.

First of all, have you people seen the Google.com logo? It's FRABULOUS! Make sure to click to play...and then click on a Doctor to play a game in which you have to collect the letters of GOOGLE, all the while avoiding being deleted by Cybermen or exterminated by Daleks.



:D

Now let's get some frabulousness from Pinterest. :)



And then...THE DAY. OF. THE DOCTOR.



Seeing Rose in the trailer is the only thing that gave me some hope as I watched the Doomsday episode last night (for the first time). As soon as I finished it, I rushed off to the bathroom to sob into a towel. (Seriously. I did. I'm not joking.)





Ahem. Back to where I left off.



Tenth Doctor: Oh, you've redecorated!
Eleventh Doctor: 
Tenth Doctor: I don't like it.
Eleventh Doctor: 


I find it so SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS that 
there will be BOTH 10 and 11 in this episode!



Okay, I'm dying to know how they got Rose back in to the story. 
But I also wonder...is it really Rose? Info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D