Some Awesome People

Friday, November 15, 2013

15-year-old asks: Should I Have the Abortion?


15-year-old asks: ‘Should I have the abortion to keep’ my abusive boyfriend?

by Ben Johnson
Thu Nov 14, 2013 20:08 EST
 



SHEFFIELD, UK, November 14, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A letter from a teenage girl to a newspaper advice columnist reveals the anguished choice many pregnant women face at the nexus of abuse, abandonment, and abortion.

The 15-year-old girl wrote to the UK Sheffield Star advice columnists Jo Davison and Nik Brear that her boyfriend punched her after she refused to have an abortion.

The teen said the two had been dating more than a year, loved each other, and felt having sex “had moved [our] relationship to the next level.” Then she found out she was expecting.

“Suddenly he doesn’t want to know me and has even hinted that he thinks the baby may not be his, which has hurt me so much,” she wrote. “He knows he is the only boy I have ever slept with.” (...)

Continue reading: HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D