Some Awesome People

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Spanish

I started my Spanish stuff online yesterday, and the e-live today. :)

My teacher is Mr. Nino. The whole class, one by one, had to repeat after him. After each one of us he said 'muy bien' or 'perfecto'! Even if we weren't good....

His voice got choppy at times, but...oh well.

Now to tell you some of the words I knew before the e-live:

One to fifteen - Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis, seite, ocho, nueve, diez, once, doce, trece, catorce, quince. There, phew!

A tea - un te
A coffee - un cafe
With milk - coletcha(I think that is how it is spelled...)
Bread - pan
A little bit of - un poco de
Salad - una ensalada

Excetera, excetera....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D