Some Awesome People

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Let's Shoot Holes in the Wall

BOOOOOORED.


I am so bored of doing homework on this Saturday. Bored, bored boredy-bored.

On a more cheerful note, I watched a few clips of Sherlock (for the first time) today. I'm still not sure if my dad is going to say whether it's okay for me to see it or not, but I have to say that BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH'S SHERLOCK IS GLORIOUSLY BRILLIANT. Oh my goodness gracious!

Sherlock is so full of himself...but it's very amusing for me as a viewer.



And then, this afternoon, I started watching the first episode of Doctor Who that I could get my hands on – Rose.

Okay...those mannequins. Are creepy.

So all in all, I am in a very good mood.


Besides being bored. Of French. And history essays.





Yeah...so I might as well get back to that musical challenge. I'm sure you're all rather BORED! of it, but I sure would like some comments. I'm getting a little lonely over here. ;)



Day 12: A Song From a Band You Hate
Well, I don't really hate any bands so far...but I don't really love One Direction any more. So I'll go with the song "What Makes You Beautiful"...'cause it's pretty cliche nowadays. :P

Disclaimer note: I do like some songs of One Direction, and I don't hate them.


Excuse me, but I have to go off now and watch the Doctor and Rose go save the world. Bye! *cheeky smile*


4 comments:

  1. Sometime I hope to be fully back on blogger but for now popping by to say YOU WATCHED MY TWO FAVORITE SHOWS AND SEEING THIS MAKES ME VERY HAPPY. Hope you enjoy them, and yeahh Doctor Who will probably be really weird/creepy at first but you kind of get used to it. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very glad to make you happy. :D Yeah, I find some things in Doctor Who creepy, but in a good way. ;) ;)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the Sherlock and Doctor Who fandoms! :D I can't wait until you watch The Reichenbach Fall episode (Sherlock) and the Doomsday episode (Doctor Who). They're heartbreakingly awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I wonder what you'd think to hear that I've heard the Doomsday music and I've watched clips from the Reichenbach Fall. ;)

      Delete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D