Some Awesome People

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hysterical Huntresses

I really think I should just accept the fact that I am not going to be through with this challenge until after Christmas. Or something like that.



Day 7: A Song that reminds you of a certain event.

Me:


Okay, umm...well, Mia is standing over me and she's probably going to think I'm craaaaaaazy for saying this, but, I'm going to go with "The Huntsman" from the Once Upon a Time soundtrack. It reminds me of when Maria and I watched that scene when the Evil Queen kills Graham by squeezing his heart into dust. I had a feeling it was going to happen, but I persuaded myself that something so terrible could not be so. It was ridiculous to think so. So when it happened, I pretty much went into hysterics. I never got so overwhelmed by a character's death before.

And I'm using the word "so" much too much.

So have a listen.

Hopefully this is the right track as I don't have 
time to listen to make sure it works.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. AUUUUUUGHHHHH! *dramatically falls to the ground and writhes a bit before dying*

      My followers at my funeral: She's gone! She's gone forever! She's not coming back! And it's YOUR fault! Not ours! It's your fault! It's your fault! It's your fault!

      ;) *Cheshire cat smile*

      Delete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D