Some Awesome People

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day Two of the Blogging Challenge

Today I have to post on my least favourite song. Since I don't have a whole lot of time for these posts, I just want you to know that I'm just coming up with songs on the top of my head. I often have these "OH I SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT INSTEAD" moments.

The song that comes to my head at this moment is Justin Bieber's "Baby".


Okay, maybe that was a little harsh but I couldn't help myself.


Oh. And Carly Rae Jepsen's "This Kiss" annoys me. SO MUCH. Anyone find it kind of revolting that this guy and girl (Carly) just dump their girlfriend/boyfriend on the spur of the moment because they find that they are soooooo in love with someone else? And that kissing scene in the water...a thousand times BLEH.

Carly:


Me:



Oh, and there's this "Don't Worry, Be Happy" song that my dad plays whenever he wants to annoy me. IT DRIVES ME MAD.

To think that the world has songs like these makes me want to



But then I can think of the good music in the world and be like


2 comments:

  1. Snickersnort. :D Gifs. I likez dem. I'm not a wild fan of Baby either. But it's better than say... Boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, THAT one. *groans* I still think Baby takes the prize, though. :P

      Delete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D