Some Awesome People

Friday, October 25, 2013

Are you going to phone the CSI?

"You're going to phone the CSI?"
"No, the CSU. CSI is a TV show."



I've been watching this very cool show called Beauty and the Beast. It's a criminal TV show with a Beauty-and-the-Beast twist. No, this picture does not have the Beast (aka Vincent) in it. The guy is Vincent's friend J.T., and he's funny. And awesome. And...yeah.


Anyway, I thought I should go back to this challenge thing. And I think I'm going to cheat and do several songs at once. Just because. I want to get rid of this thing. And I need to get back on track...right?? ;) ;)


Day 8: A Song You Know All the Words To
*snickers* If I wrote down all the songs in this category, I'd be here all day. May It Be. Gollum's Song. Praise You In the Storm. Set Fire to the Rain (sort of). A lot of songs. You get the point.

This song is so much fun to sing to.



Day 9: A Song You Can Dance To
Coldplay's "Viva La Vida". No question about it. This is the song my mom will tell me to play whenever she wants me to dance so hard I'm panting. Oh, and by the way, my dancing is not really dancing.



Day 10: A Song That Makes You Fall Asleep
Ummmmm....... Songs don't really make me fall asleep. But if it did ever happen, it would probably be with something really calming like Enya. Just saying, I don't not like Enya. I do. But her music is very calming. So it's something that I might fall asleep to. Maybe.

Day 11: A Song From Your Favourite Band
Does Il Volo count as a band??? *snickers* Probably not. So now that means I have to decide what my favourite band is...and I can't really say. I love Lady Antebellum, but their latest music has started to suck. Same with Tenth Avenue North. I haven't listened to anything of Casting Crowns in a while. One Direction isn't one of my favourite things any more. I only have a couple of songs from The Fray that I listen to.

See what a dilemma you've run me into, you dumb challenge?

Weeeeeeell...I guess I'll just have to go with Lady A.

This song is amazing.


I didn't choose their music video because it has some...errr...inappropriate stuff in it. Otherwise it would be an awesome music video with the BURNING PIANO and all. There. Now I made you interested in something you might not want to see (at least parts of it). I feel evil. MUHAHAHAHAHA.



I have to go make lunch. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D