Some Awesome People

Saturday, October 5, 2013

30 Day Blogging Challenge

I found an awesome challenge from Treskie and Amy. I decided I am going to do it.



Day Un - Your Favourite Song

My favourite song changes a lot. Some days, I don't even know what my favourite song is. Some days, my favourite song changes every few hours. So I'm going to go with a song that makes me feel better whenever I'm sad.

Enya - May It Be
Mornie utulie
Believe and you will find your way
Mornie alantie
A promise lives within you now




Which kind of means I'm going to have to find something else for Day 22...


Now on to

2 comments:

  1. I love that song! I like Hayley Westentra's version better though... I just like her voice more.

    That homework gif cracked me up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like her version, too, but I like Enya's better. :)

      I liked it...my dad saw it and said, "Why is the homework burning?" and I said, "It should!"

      Delete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D