Some Awesome People

Friday, September 20, 2013

Tweeting?

Okay, a body does need a break from studying for a big French test and a big Psyc test and preparing assignments for French, history (I still don't know how I'm going to get through the good 'ole Plato and Aristotle's writings), and Psyc - so I'll pretend this blog post is my Twitter from time to time. This should be fun. :P


10:40 a.m.
Practicing French with my pet unicorn beside me (who said she's stuffed?!), and notebook and book in front of me. Oh, and I'm sitting on my bed. You know, maybe I should bring up my history and Psyc up here, too, once I'm done with this.

11:14 a.m.
Well, after trying to download Audacity to record my voice and being told that my security settings won't allow me (which I don't understand because I don't even have Firewall!), and trying to download a recorder from the App store and being told my security settings disabled my account, I finally settled on recording my voice with the video camera on my laptop. Now hopefully I can change it to an audio file on my computer.... Next question is, do I tackle the very general Psyc which is boring, or the Plato-and-Aristotle history which I find hard to understand? (But then again, last time I read it, I was both trying to get rid of the very long readings quickly, and I was tired.)

11:24 a.m.
I've moved to my mom's computer desk with one of those TV tables to put my books on because my mom wasn't pleased with me using my laptop on my lap (the radiation that can cause cancer).

11:27 a.m.
Start Andrea Bocelli's "Canto Della Terra". Start looking for history questions.

11:32 a.m.
Decided to answer the question on Aristotle's "Happiness is the Goal of Human Life"...now just need to re-read that text.

11:43 a.m.
I'm listening to LOTR soundtrack and I've written two sentences. Great job, Alyianna. *rolls eyes*

12:00 p.m.
Whoo-hoo! I finished question 1 out of 2 for history (you know, that wasn't too bad) - now just to say the Angelus and make lunch. :D


So...what did you all think of that "tweeting" post? Should I continue doing these? Let me know what you think!

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH! I like the tweet posts. Funneh. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE DID YOU GET A UNICORN?? And where can I get one? ;)

    I like this style of post a lot! Nice to see what a morning is like for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm... I think Walmart, years ago. And yes, I have one too. :P

      Delete
    2. Where is this magical Walmart that sells live unicorns?? (I am kidding! That's cool :D)

      Delete
    3. haha I actually think it was a Superstore...but they only had them at one occasion. I've never seen them again. It was around Christmastime. :)

      Delete
  3. Well, I guess that means I should continue on with this. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D