Some Awesome People

Sunday, September 1, 2013

~no need to say goodbye~

Have you ever felt what it must feel like to be told that you will never come back to a place that you have known and loved until it feels that it is a vital part of you? One word - Narnia.

Have you ever felt that intense pain when saying goodbye to a friend who will never come back to where you are? Five words - The Lord of the Rings.

Have you ever felt that loneliness after you've left a world that you can escape into whenever you have the materials (aka computer, book, TV...) but when you go out into the "real world", nobody seems to care for that thing? One word - fandom.


It started out as a feeling
Which then grew into a hope
Which then turned into a quiet thought
Which then turned into a quiet word
And then that word grew louder and louder
'Till it was a battle cry
I'll come back when you call me
No need to say goodbye

Just because everything's changing
Doesn't mean it's never been this way before
All you can do is try to know who your friends are
As you head off for the war
Pick a star on the bright horizon and
Follow the light
You'll come back when it's over
No need to say goodbye

You'll come back when it's over
No need to say goodbye

Now we're back to the beginning
It's just a feeling and no one knows yet
BUT JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T FEEL IT, TOO
DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO FORGET
Let your memories grow stronger and stronger
'Till they're before your eyes
You'll come back when they call you
No need to say goodbye

You'll come back when they call you
No need to say goodbye


I made this video. Enjoy.



I enjoy writing here so much. But I need to get back to my fiction writing. I have ideas, and part of me wants to and needs to. But the other part doesn't. I don't know what to do.

6 comments:

  1. Have you tried to continue it? If you still feel like not doing it, take a break. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing #2 and trying to get myself interested in #1. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know about the fandom thing. It stinks sometimes, being in a fandom that no one else is interested in.

    Sorry, I need to be uber brief because I'm sneaking in a blog check between family visits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly.

    Okay. You be "uber" brief then. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, finishing stories/characters leaving and dying is hard. :( I hope all your fiction writing goes well! Have you tried just making yourself write for a bit and seeing if that helps?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D