Some Awesome People

Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Birthday to Lucia!

I wish a very happy birthday to my now ten-year-old sister, Lucia. I hope you have a great day, enjoy your presents (;D), and also have a great day tomorrow at your birthday party.

Here are some lovely pictures for your enjoyment. I have categorized them into groups for your further enjoyment. And if you wish I had provided the link so that you could see them better...I'm sorry, but I don't have all day. ;)

:D


Narnia Behind-the-Scenes, and Not Behind-the-Scenes











Ummm...aren't you cold, Adam? :P

Cute Kittens & Puppies

Ugh...no kisses! Please!




Another Cute Thing



Fairies

Don't tell me you only like Disney Fairies...this is gorgeous!!!





There you go...Disney Fairies. Happy now?

How about this one? I bet you've never seen this type of cool picture!


LOTRO - Pictures of Our Kinship, Enemies of Mordor





And, Finally...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Henry says hi. Even though he's a little busy at the moment being under a capture by the evil Peter Pan. (Yes, I'm trying to get Daddy to FINALLY look into Once Upon a Time. By looking at the news for the third season coming up, I am going to DIEEEEEEEEE. Literally. Okay, maybe I'll wait to have a slice of your birthday cake first.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D