Some Awesome People

Monday, August 5, 2013

Hello, Blogglings

Some of you may be wondering why I haven't been blogging for so long and what the heck all those guest posts popping up for the first time ever are one here. Well --- ahem. I've been on a little vacation with my family - and I'll be going on another one soon, so be grateful for the one little post you're getting. ;)

We visited some pretty neat places, and I will upload some pictures soon. But while I'm here, I have two quick requests.

A. My sister started a blog. She's only got two followers (me and some other unknown person)...plus, she's having a super awesome giveaway (I wish I could win something in it). So if you like Narnia, PLEASE FOLLOW HER BLOG. And try to win something in her giveaway (I even made a prize for it online.) I'll also be doing a guest post on there, so watch out for that. :)

B. I'm trying to start up my LOTR blog with more interesting posts. My first of these is called "The Mysterious Figure of Tom Bombadil". Please read it - and comment. Comments make blogging so much more fun, and give me steam for writing more. Without comments, I don't feel like I should be blogging any more.

And now I must go - to dry the dishes. ;P

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to pics from your vacation! Hope you have a good time when you next go away. :)

    Going to follow your sister, and I will get to your LotR blog soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D