Some Awesome People

Monday, August 26, 2013

A Short Note

Thanks to all of you who are praying for my mom; we really appreciate your prayers. It's Day Three of the novena, but it's not too late to start for any of you who missed my earlier post!

My throat is getting a little better each day, but I still have a fever every day. I'm going to the doctor to ask for some prescriptions for acne medication, so we're going to bring up my sickness to him. You could pray for me, too, if you like. :)


3 comments:

  1. Been praying for you both and will continue! Hope your doctor visit goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it did. :) I'm going to start doing a sinus rinse with my mom - and my mom also got a nasal spray to try to help with her sense of smell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be sure to pray for both of you. Yay, novenas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D