...my blog! Can you believe that I've been blogging for over two years? Two years ago, I had to start a blog for Grade 10 Social Studies. Two years ago, I decided to start my LOTR blog, Pasword to Middle Earth. And exactly two years ago from today, I began this blog.
It has been an amazing journey. I can't say I'm a different person, but I've certainly changed from that fifteen-year-old girl. I've learned many things and have become a little more mature. I've made many new friends, some of them who have become very good friends.
And for that, I want to thank you. I want to thank you for reading my posts, commenting, and being patient with the stupid posts. Your comments made me smile, sometimes excited or jubilant. You have been a part of my growing through high school.
This is why I am pleased to announce - my very first giveaway! I only have two items to give away at the moment because of my busyness due to school, but I may have another item coming later on. (For now, just assume I don't.)
Here are some comments about the giveaway:
1. Decide which item you want to win. Only go for one, please.
2. After I tell you that you win an item, you will contact the person on Etsy whose shop you won that particular item from.
3. The two people have been so generous to donate an item(s) are my friend from school, Eleanor Brownlee, and Wanda Eash.
4. To increase your chances of winning, you can do as many of the thing on the list below. Some of the items you can do more than once - I will let you know by that item if so.
5. How do I know that you have done the item on the list? You let me know in a comment. Don't worry about there being a lot of comments for when you do an item every day - that's the point. ;)
6. If you have any questions I haven't answered, PLEASE ASK!
7. I understand that school is still going on, so the giveaway will go on until July 13th. (Meaning I will not accept any comments after the time I get onto my computer on the morning of July 13th.)
Here are the things you can do to win an item:
1. Post a comment telling me which item of the two that you wish to win. This enters you in the giveaway, and gives you one point. (You do not have to have a Google account to be able to do this.)
2. Make a blog post encouraging your followers to enter this giveaway. Include a picture of the item you want to win. Make sure to post a comment with a link to your post! (For those people who don't have blogs, a direct link to a Word Press, Instagram, or any of those other blogging/website things will work. Just make sure to ask me first if the website you want to use counts.) 5+ points
3. Post about the giveaway on Twitter, FaceBook, or Google + with a link to this giveaway. Please give me the direct link to your post (ask me if you don't know how to). You can do this every day. 2+ points for every post
4. Whose item do you want to win? If you like Eleanor's, go "favourite" her shop on Etsy. If you like Wanda's, heart her shop on Etsy. 3+ points
5. Favourite either Eleanor's item or Wanda's item from the giveaway. 1+ points
6. Like some of Eleanor's or Wanda's items on Etsy, and tell me which items you liked best that you saw in her store in a comment. 2+ points
7. Follow this blog (this one is a give me if you're already following). 3+ points
8. Comment on any post on this blog or any of my other blogs, and post a comment giving a link to the post you commented on. You can do this every day, but one comment per day only. 4+ points
9. Follow me on Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and/or Pinterest. 2+ for each one
10. Comment and/or like on any of my videos on YouTube. (If you commented, please give me your username in the comment you make on this post telling me about it.) 1+ for each comment/like/both
11. Say a decade of the Rosary for my intentions of diplomas or my general health. ;) 2+ for each decade
Remember to comment on this post telling me about each thing you did for the points to count!
And now, for the items!
First of all, I have a lovely bracelet from Eleanor Brownlee.
"It is an adjustable bracelet made from acrylic, glass and fossil stone beads. Strung on a wire that will hold its shape permanently."
Eleanor's store on Etsy is Turnaround Ranch.
Next, I have "2 domino rings; one features St. Catherine of Laboure and the other is of the Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus. Both are adjustable. The dominoes measure 1/2" by 1" from Wanda Eash.
Wanda's store is Two Crafty Mules. If you are interested, you can also check out her blog or her Facebook page.