My mom asked me to also post this video where Nathan talks about the song and the language of the song, so do please watch it. My moms asks that you do (well, actually, she didn't precisely ask, but...do it anyway :P).
My favourite song at the moment is thiiiiiiis one. Just so you all know, I am back in my one "Il Volo mode" (after being in "Les Miserables", then "Once Upon a Time soundtrack" modes) - so the playlist of my favourite music on the side is probably going to change pretty soon. ;)
I REALLY want to learn it. Actually, this song, too.
Mummy went out with Daddy and Mia yesterday (when Mia went to her ballet lesson) last night, so I had time to sing and spam my followers on the Internet with posts such as:
Darn....whenever I'm home alone I always pick the hardest songs to sing...and then my vocal cords give up on me. Or rather, my throat feels all bunchy and I know I have to stop if I don't want to lose my voice. But for a second there, I sounded a bit like an opera singer....grrrrrrrrrr I wanted to continue that amazing feeling of going up so high!
Non farmi aspettare
Come what may, come what maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Stuff I want to do this summer:
- improve my singing
- learn how to play the piano
- start learning some French to be ready for the fall
- learn Italian
- cook new delicious dishes
- learn to knit
- watch a whole lot of versions of Les Miserables and other musicals
- start actually uploading covers to my YouTube channel
- learn more web designing
- do some volunteer work
- do my annual LOTR read
- actually spend time on all those sites I have, esp. FB, Figment, Quibblo, and YouTube
- go on trips with my family
- finish a first draft of my book
- do little "camps" with my sister
Nope. Summer ain't long enough for me to do all that.
Keep calm and...
DON'T KEEP CALM. IT'S JAVERT!
Okay, fine...I'll go off and finish cleaning. I won't spam you anymore. *restarts Non Farmi Aspettare for the _______th time*
Yes. I love to waste time.
Oh, and by the way, prayers for my Math unit test tonight would be appreciated.