Some Awesome People

Friday, April 26, 2013

My Life in Les Miserables

Click to make bigger.
Some of these things have happened, and others have not. Hope you enjoy and find it amusing...and stay tuned for the frabjous memes at the end. :D

Math Teacher: Can anyone suggest a random number for us to use?
Me: 24601!!!

Mom: UGH! Now I have cereal all over the floor? What have I done...?
Me: ...sweet Jesus, what have I done?!

Random Person: Hey, dude, did you hear about the protest that took place downtown?
Me: Another brawl in the square, another stink in the air...!

Fellow Student: I'm really sick of all this schoolwork...
Me: Do you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry men! It is the music of students who will  NOT be slaves again!

Mom: It looks like it's going to rain. Better take an umbrella.
Me: A little fall of rain can hardly hurt me now.




*I hear about all the meat recalls in the news*
Me: *sarcastic voice* Food beyond compare, food beyond belief. Kidney of a horse, liver of a cat. Filling up the sausages with this and that!

And, finally, something that I image WILL happen:
So relatable. :P

*day before last final exam*
Me: ONE DAY MORE!
*stepping outside the exam room the next day*
Me: Freedom at last...how strange it is.
*thinking about those teachers who swamped me with homework*
Me: Never forgive them for what they have done...they are the guilty, every one!
*stepping into the car when my dad comes to pick me up*
Me: Now let's see...what this new world will do for me...




And now on to the memes...first some ones that I love...just because...and then funny ones afterwards.

*sighs in a fangirl way*


I find this both funny and sort of cute. ;)


This one made me laugh so hard it's probably not healthy. :P


And this one, too.








Maybe it's ridiculous, but I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this one. :P




And that's it! Hope you found this funny, and that it brightened your morning (or afternoon...or evening...wherever you are). :D


TTFN! Ta-ta for now! ;)

2 comments:

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D