Some Awesome People

Monday, April 1, 2013

Music Monday

It's been a loooong time since I last did this post! Sorry about that...hopefully I'll be able to set the habit of posting better into myself this Easter break week. :)

So for today, I am posting one of my favourite covers of all time. Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce to you the amazing Nick Pitera!


If you don't agree with me that this guy's is the most amazing thing EVER, then go. Leave this blog and come back when you have a better opinion. I mean it. xD

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, that guy is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you agree! :D Good to see you're still on the web, Arda. Did you realize someone took over your blog? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. :/ Got it back though. Everything's back to normal. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D