Some Awesome People

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Question Involving my Writing


I've been thinking about all the blogs I've got, and I'm wondering whether I should still continue with finishing up the construction and starting my writing blog. I've noticed in the past that there really hasn't seemed to be any interest in that blog - meaning 2 followers and hardly ever any comments. I want you to all understand that I'm only putting my writing out there on the web for you guys and girls because if one puts a whole lot of a book up there, it won't be able to published (meaning to be a book in a regular bookstore) because it's already considered published.

So what I'm really saying is that I want to see of any of you are really, actually interested in seeing my writing on a blog. Are you going to follow it and comment from time to time to encourage me to keep posting? If I get around three-five people at LEAST who respond to this post telling me so, I'll start the writing blog. If not, I'm going to abandon the idea.

4 comments:

  1. Alyianna~

    I think your writing is really good, and if you kept up on a writing blog, I would follow it. The only thing, for me, is that my time is pretty... limited at the moment, and I don't always have time to read long posts/stories.

    But hey. If you want constructive criticism, I will try to help. :D

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's up to you if you want to you can give it a try with one story and see if others post a comment. If you want to have it published into a book then I suggest you don't post it unless you just show an excerpt with a copyright notice like this (c)2013 namehere

    Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you two. :) You definitely seem knowledgeable about the subject, Hilda.

    I will think about re-starting my writing blog and then let you know what I decide. :)

    God bless,
    - Alyianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! ...oh yay! can't wait to read your writing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D