Some Awesome People

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

GUESS WHAT?! ;)


Oh by the way...I GOT MY LES MIS DELUXE CD LAST NIGHT! Two days early...I didn't have to worry about it coming in late. ;) I already started listening to some of the songs (not that they're too much of a surprise yet since I listened to the previews). I didn't get too far in it last night, but I'll be able to listen to more when I do math this morning. I LOVE "Who Am I".

Well...I didn't get a chance to post my "One Day More" parody song on the appropriate day, but I'll post it, anyway. I hope you all like it! And make sure you read the song in the voices of the appropriate character...AND in the tune of "One Day More" from Les Mis! The actual song is below for your viewing. :)


Gollum:
One day more
Another boring day, another day of waiting
Until we get the new Precious
If Amazon doesn't deliver It on time
We'll wring his scrawny little neck, gollum!
One day more

Aragorn:
I never liked soundtrack music until today
How can I wait for the deluxe CD to arrive?

Gollum:
One day more

Aragorn & Arwen:
We never liked the same music before
We need some more songs to share

Eowyn:
The soundtrack that keeps me going
The soundtrack that makes me not so sad
Aragorn may not love me
But this soundtrack makes me think of Faramir...

Legolas
One more day before it comes
Then Gimli will stop whining about waiting!
That guy Enjolras is kind of cool
He reminds me of me...

Everyone:
The time is now
The day is here!

Frodo:
ONE DAY MORE!

Saruman:
One day more to revolution
These people are so easily distracted
While they're listening to their music
We will be ready to attack!

Elrond:
These foolish mortals annoy me

Galadriel:
We must warn them

Both Elves:
They must pay attention to more important things!

Elrond:
I hate musicals

Galadriel:
The music is quite good

Both Elves:
But they must pay attention to warning signs!

Hobbits:
One day until our waiting is over!

Orcs:
We can't wait to feast on meat!

Hobbits:
Every CD player will be working...

Orcs:
Why not try one of these songs?

Hobbits:
No one can resist the call of pleasure...

Orcs:
Hey, these songs are quite cool!

Hobbits and Orcs:
We'll be singing along all day!

Frodo:
The Ring is gone...
Les Mis is coming...

Elrond:
ONE DAY MORE!

Saruman:
These people are so foolish
They're just walking into a trap
This will be so easy
The ground will be stained with their blood!

Elrond:
These foolish mortals annoy me

Galadriel:
We must warn them

Both Elves:
They must pay attention to more important things!

-PAUSE-

Saruman: Hey...this music quite good, actually.

-SINGING BEGINS AGAIN-

Everyone:
Tomorrow when the deluxe CD arrives
With around 20 more songs...

We'll listen
To great music...

ONE...DAY...MORE!



Okay, maybe it's not that great, but...oh, well. :) Here is the movie song. :)



9 comments:

  1. Haha! That was clever! I actually haven't seen Les Mis because of the several scenes, but everyone I know who has seen it loves it.
    I am going to go listen to the soundtrack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh YAY! I LOVE it when things come early. ;)

    That parody was actually pretty good. :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. :) I'm glad you both liked the parody.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word! The parody's hilarious! XD

    And YAY that you got the CD; early on top of it!!!!!!!!! How awesomely exciting!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Spork! I know, it is, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! T hat's funny. Enjoy your new cd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say when I clicked on the link to your blog, I didn't think that I would find someone so similar to me! I started reading posts and soon started grinning to myself.. the love of Lord of the Rings, the song-writing, of course all the Catholic reflections... but when I got to this post about the LEs Mis deluxe soundtrack I was mesmerized! The night I watched Les Mis, I freaked out and bought the deluxe on itunes... Seriously, I didn't think anyone was as excited as me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hannah,

    Welcome to Scribbles! I'm always glad to find someone who has several things in common as me. :)

    - Aly/Anna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D