Some Awesome People

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I Show Off an Award

Look, look, I'm be clever and creative, too. ;) By the way, if you don't get that joke, you're not meant to. It's just meant for the person who gave me this lovely award - Spork. :)

The "Shine On" award rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
Thanks, Spork. :)

2. Post the badge on your blog. It’s pretty. Do it.
It is, isn't it?



3. Answer the questions posed to you. Regardless of how out-of-left-field they may be.
Will do! I like those type of questions. ;)

Favorite recently read book? Percy Jackson - The Last Olympian. I just finished it last night. The last PJ book...*sniff* But...*brightens up*...I still have the Heroes of Olympus books to read!!! *delighted gasp*

Yeah...Percy is my new fictional bestie. :P

Cake or cookies? Ooooh...hmm.. Cake!

If there was going to be a 10-ft statue of a carrot in your yard, would you rather it be made of wood or glass? HAHA. Why would I want a carrot statue? Maybe Louis would...*thinks thoughtfully* Well, that's off topic. Glass. That might not be too bad to have a glass carrot statue...GAH! What am I thinking?! That's just silly. ;)

Do you prefer sewing, knitting, or crocheting? I don't know how to do the last two, so sewing. :)

Any skill you're working on or wanting to develop? Web designing (for working on) and being able to do cool things with pictures in GIMP or Photoshop AND being able to work with magazine publishing software (for want to develop). HA-ha! Don't tell me three doesn't count. :P

If you could suddenly speak fluently in any language, what would it be? Elvish (that would be SO cool to be able to start spurting out Elvish and see the looks on people's faces). And Polish (because I'm 1/2 Polish).

And finally: What brought you into the blogging world? I think I've said before, but...well...*takes a deep breath and then plunges in*. Okay, so I had to make a blog for Social Studies back in grade 10 and then I realized how cool blogging was so I started my LOTR blog and then I decided I want to have a blog that I could write about my daily life so I started this one and etc. etc. etc. There. The longest run-on sentence in the world. Or probably not. Oh well.


4. Nominate five bloggers who shine a little light in your day and be sure to notify them.

Hmmm...okay...let's think...NO! I shall not stick with only five!
1. Treskie        2. Raychill      3. Arda      4. Voronda     5. Helen      6. Nessima     and    7. Spork (if you don't mind)

I want to personally thank you girls. :) You are my besties in the blogging world, and I want to thank you for brightening up my day with your comments on my blog. :)

I will let you girls now about this award on your blogs...but please let me know with a comment when you've replied to this post since I don't have time with all this school to go checking your blogs for this post, unfortunately. :-/


5. Issue some questions you’d like them to answer.
Okey dokes!

1. Who are your five favourite authors and why?
2. If you had one day left to live, what would you do? (Oh, and it does matter how long your answer to this. A schedule for the whole day would work, too. xD But I doubt any of you will want to spend that much time on it. ;P)
3. What are your top twenty favourite foods? :P (I know I'd never be able to only say twenty. Hmm...maybe I should do a post about that. Any interest?)
4. Which of these would you rather do?
        - save the world with Percy Jackson
        - spend a day riding horses and shooting targets with Merida (that red-headed princess in Brave)
        - travel Middle Earth with Gandalf (you're not going to spend much time in any place, though)
5. Which of these would you rather do?
        - work in the house with Cinderella but get to go the ball with her and end up marrying Cinderella's prince's brother
        - time travel with the Doctor (I haven't watched that show...yet.)
        - spend a day at home alone getting to do whatever you want to do

Question for YOU guys - should I answer these questions in an amazing post? :D

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I love your blog so much! You are awesome. :) I'm working on the award right now, and will comment when I post it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS AL! ;)
    and YES!!!!! PUT A POST ABOUT IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Thanks, Alyianna. :) I'll need to do that when I'm feeling better. :) But I'm quite liking your questions, and YEAH, answer the questions in a post of your own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. :D I will try to do that soon. :)

    Hope you're feeling better soon, Treskie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award!! Glad you're enjoying Percy Jackson, those were really good books. Oh, and watch Doctor Who! I started it late last year and got totally hooked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are most welcome!

    Yeah, I'm definitely planning to get around to watching Doctor Who sometime...my dad insists that I must. xD It's just that life is so busy with school. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, whoa... Your DAD wants you to watch Doctor Who?! I think that's the first man I've heard of who likes it! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha! Well, it's true. :P I guess it's because he likes SF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww! Thanks!! I shall do this now! While I have access to internet :) You are one of my best bloger buds too! :) Percy Jackson?! I ove those books too! The last Olympian is the next one i'm reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) I finally had a chance to reply to your email...you know the one about the not-being-on-the-Internet-for-awhile thing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D