Some Awesome People

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I'm Lovin' At the Moment

1. The Notebook Sisters' Post on 12 Things One Sister Learned from Watching LOTR, which definitely made my day (esp. the comment about Suzanne Collins at the very end which was just perfect!).

2. IL VOLO!

3. This song I found of Regina Spektor's while doing school yesterday (and, yes, I actually found this song THROUGH my schoolwork - but I won't share the story since it's too long unless someone wants to hear it):

4.  Figment - I have to be. I've entered a contest in which the top ten "hearted" stories get a chance to be published in the Seventeen magazine....and I've seen one person who has 2000 hearts! So I'm on there every day asking people to let me do swaps with them - which means I have to read hundreds of (sometimes boring) stories, so I'm working for each heart. But one thing - I don't know why God would bother helping with such a trivial thing, but I could almost swear (well, I don't swear oaths or anything but I can't think of a better word!) that I had a little over 200 hearts the day before yesterday...and yesterday it was suddenly a little over 300! And I only have time to ask 20 people minimum a day to swap with me and heart my story! So I believe that was my own little mini-miracle.


Things I'm NOT happy about:
1. My second half of my English mock diploma exam tonight - reading comprehension, 3 hours long.
2. My last Chemistry unit test tomorrow.
3. My English diplomas on Monday and the next Monday, and my Chemistry diploma (ESPECIALLY not looking forward to this one) coming up in three-ish weeks.
4. That I haven't seen the Hobbit yet. :P I'm hoping Daddy will take me after my exams are over! :D


By the way, have you seen that I updated my music playlist? I have been working on it the last couple of days and it is ready in its full glory now! Go check it out and tell me what you think!!!


Until next time!
- Alyianna

2 comments:

  1. IL VOLO!!!!!!!!

    The Hobbit was brilliant! I can't wait to hear what you thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I was wondering if you would comment on this post. ;) This is my mom's favourite song of theirs.

    Yeah, I can't wait to watch it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D